Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy Holidays!

I know I know..spiders are having a great time weaving webs on my blog. But it's the holiday season! Enjoy first, blog later. =P

On Christmas eve, MoS was where I went, together with CYY, Alan and his friends. Then it was to Kelvin's place for mahjong. Lost sia. Sorry Benny.


At MoS.

On Christmas Day, we went to Weili's aunt's condo for a BBQ.
Totally in the festive mood, I was excited despite sleeping for only 2 hours.

Upon arrival, we bumped into one of Weili's aunties and his grandma. His family was having their Chrismas party in the function room. It was a potluck event.
Just between his aunt and grandma, they brought or should I say, cooked, 2 shepherd pies, tiramisu, tuna and potato salad, chocolate fondue and one big pot of curry.

I asked Weili, 'Eh, if I contribute all our BBQ food, can I join the potluck?'
He ignored me. Bitch.

At the bbq, we took a long time to have the fire good enough to cook due to the substandard charcoal we bought.

No choice but to take pictures lor.
I was in a dilenma whether to post this pictures.
No make-up, no photoshop. Hehehehe. Abit uglier than usual la.


Louisa and Junehohoho


Louisa again, and I.


This 老一杀,a little greedy, ain't she?


Lamlam trying very hard to make things work.

Notice there's no sign of Weili, Andy and the smelly Yanyan.
Well, the guys drove out to get better charcoal, while Yanyan, was erm.. SLEEPING like a hobo on the stone bench.

Our food...



There were fish fillets, potatoes, prawns, and many more..cannot remember.

Yanyan woke up when food is almost ready and Weili got angry. Very fierce sia..


I didn't care la, I was very hungry.
Lamlam stole my hotdog.


Bad Lamlam, stole my food, 吃相又难看


Poor me. Nothing to eat, got kiap-ed by thongs. Boohoo.

Then..the Gorrilla came to save me. (It's a spelling mistake on purpose la. That's how Weili's blog is spelled.)


The Almighty Kong. Uh no, wrong. The Almighty La.

While I ran away to Toiletland, La went into rampage and went to traumatise 老一杀.


Sadly, 老一杀 'boh hiew' him.

Hence, he tried harder.

This time, it worked.

Super bo liao.

We were all so full. We packed up and went inside to join Weili's relatives.

Oh My God.
Food Paradise.








I ate somemore.
A lot more.


It was super fun. Weili's family members were super sporting.
There was this game, where we played judges to. The married couples were supposed to complete the passing of a rambutan as fast as they could. The rambutan had to go through the husbands' pants via the crouch area and then through the wives' sleeves across the breasts. Everyone did it without holding back. For a moment, I was so worried that someone's balls will get squeezed and squashed by accident. Haha.

Speaking of balls,
Weili likes to lick people's ball...



and has his ball licked.



Andy also want...but he has got no ball.



I think he likes it.


4LY!

The guys.



The girls.


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Cheng Yanyan! This pic is a social suicide.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

The santa-rinas.


The siaos.

Who said we look alike? Alike meh?

The gays.

Now we know why Lili doesn't have a girlfriend.

Everyone.


And the torturer.


Happy Christmas!

***


What's a holiday without singing right?

Went KTV with Wanyi, Lamlam, Zhengchang, Shiyin and her friends, Mingsui and Kaixin.

Eh, Miss Dang, forgot to take pictures la. Kns. Next time gotta put your beautiful face on my blog.

Yanyan and Weilie joined us later for supper.
Lamlam and LZC while the rest of us went Balcony.




Weilie.

I looked pale hor.. Why ah?

***


NYE


Me, Yanyan and June.

(If you are going to start on our dressing inviting trouble, save it.
June was in a long sleeve shirt and she was the one who got touched.)

Whatever it is, Happy Holidays!!

It's the start of a new year.
Let's all leave the unhappiness behind and look forward to have a great year!
Nothing shall ever rob us of our rights to be happy, right?
Come on, big smile!

Happy Holidays, Happy 2006!

咚咚锵!

5 Comments:

Blogger she-ler said...

happy new year!

7:20 PM

 
Blogger fiona said...

i saw the fotos u babes took... it was fab...i especially like ur lashes...... so will u please tell me how u define ur lashes? please?

1:49 PM

 
Blogger fiona said...

hi... i was jus browsing ur webbie when i saw the fotos of u and ur fren.... i especially like ur lashes. will u please tell me how u do ur lashes? they look fab... please! thanks!

1:50 PM

 
Blogger lalalabom said...

she-ler: happy new year to you too!

miu: those are fake lashes. I bought them from a shop at cineleisure B1. the shop's in between the lingerie shop and the jap 'fastfood' restaurant.

11:36 PM

 
Blogger Kurios1978 said...

With and without makeup... look so different! OK la ~ still cute, but... just different!

Happy NY.

12:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home