Saturday, January 28, 2006

Dong Dong Dong Qiang!

Let's see...

I'M OFFICIALLY SICK OF CNY SHOPPING.

For the past few days, I kept shuffling among home, Bugis and Orchard.
Super sick.

I had to keep reminding myself to keep it simple. For the past few years, the clothes I bought for CNY, never got out into public more than once after CNY.
I took 5 days to gather the stuff. Is it me, or it's like selling similar clothes EVERYWHERE? How to buy like that? Everyone gets the same thing? Wear school uniform lor...

I still got myself alot of shoes though. I was telling Wanyi that I'm trying to figure out which colour I had yet to have, then I'll go get it. =P

I bought this uber cute 'tang zhuang' for Abbie. Can't wait to see her in it!
Don't worry fellow Abbie lovers, I'll take lotsalotsalotsalotsalotsalotsa photos of her.
We started teaching her to do the 'gong xi gong xi' and 'hong bao na lai' hand gestures a few weeks ago. So far so good.
And then she learnt to pat her chest and say 'pa pa'. That's for facing Monster Yanyan.
Muacks Abbie!

XIN NIAN KUAI LAI!!
WO YAO CHI CHI CHI!!

Been sick for the past week lah and my appetite's real bad.

I grow any thinner, you'll be able to tie some strings on my chest and I'll be a walking Pipa (some chinese musical instrument).

The Big Breasts thinks it's very funny and replied my sms filled with HAs.
Bitch.

ZhengChang said I cannot be a Pipa.



BECAUSE PIPA GAO.
(Pipa gao is this throat medicine., ga0=paste. However, there's another word, which is also pronounced as 'gao'. In this other case, gao=tall. Geddit?)

Ni gei wo ji zu. Wo jiao wo da jie bao ta de da bian song gei ni dang sheng ri li wu.


Weili asked me to drink papaya milk.
This one good friend.

Yanyan... don't say her. She's obsessed with this 'bombshell' thingy.
BOM NI DE SI REN TOU. Za dao ni man di zao ya.

Think I better go sleep.

Have a happy CNY everyone!
GONG HEI FATT CHOI!!















Last CNY. Abbie was so small.. 4 months old I think. I looked cock too.

Kuai le de gan jue zhen hao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home