Sunday, January 22, 2006

Cheap thrills

Whenever something bad happens, instead of feeling dreadful, it'll just dawn upon you, "HENG AH! Luckily it's happening now and not when (insert period)." No?
OR when you are hoping for the worst, it didn't turn out so bad after all.

When such things happen, they make me very happy. Happy happy happy.

Yesterday, I bit my lip real hard.
Today, no ulcer.
YEAH!!!

Today, I got my menses.
Next week, it's CNY.
YEAH!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Have been really busy. It was fun though.
Super tiring, and I'm sick.
Never shall try to arrange another song with my limited skills. tai bu zhi liang li le.
HOR HOR HOR?? PEOPLE?!?!

I missed Abbie though. And I haven't meet up with my uncle for like 2 weeks. Bad bad bad. Whatever happened to 'lesson learnt', Miss Teo?

Duh. I'm blogging for the sake of blogging.

Shall have some pics of Abbie, yi jie wo xiang si zhi ku.
(WO SHUO SHI XIANG SI JIU SHI XIANG SI. ABBIE HEN XIANG WO.)





























































































Yin wei sheng bing, suo yi gan dao ruan ruo.
Yin wei ruan ruo, suo yi xiang zhao ge ren teng.
Dan wo kang ju yi qie gan qing jiu jie.
Wo tao yan ruan ruo, suo yi wo hui jian qiang, geng jian qiang.

Abbie, sayang Ah Yi please?

1 Comments:

Blogger weix said...

She is so cute. She reminds me of my niece. About the same age as her and she's as sweet too!!

2:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home