Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Random stuff

When I was in Chung Cheng and there were seperated classroom blocks, my class was on rather good terms with the class next door, 1A and 1B.
There was a period of time, when my classmates invented this really nonsensical game and dragged the 1B folks to participate in.
They played a stock exchange game.
And what's the element that determines the rise or fall of the one and only stock?
MY MOOD.

Was I that temperamental?
Huh huh huh huh huh...

I was a hot tempered person I think.

I remembered throwing my water bottle in primary school at Eugene, and caused him to trip while rushing to get a rag to clean the spilled water up. Funny that I remembered it so clearly till today when he doesn't recall a single thing.

In CCHSM (sec 1 or 2, I can't remember), I got upset by I-dunno-what-or-who, I threw my 2-layer metal piyo-piyo pencil case (Shh! Don't ask why did I use that. It was very cute and hip at that time.) straight into the dustbin from my seat. The next day, the guy who sat next to me gave me a metal pencil case, SINGLE LAYER. The cover was some Transformer looking cartoons, I think. Excuse me Mr Lewis, what exactly were you thinking when you decided to give it to me? I think I threw it away too...or did I give it back to him? Nah..I wasn't so nice.

Just trying to prove my point that I was a hot tempered person.
Still am.
But not so aggressive anymore.
'Cos now I'm indifferent.

Some said it's worse.
Yanyan said I am very horrible by being so indifferent.
There was this girl in Poly whom Yanyan dislike very much. They were always bickering and arguing about something, everything.
I often chided her about arguing with this girl, and she would say I'm even more mean because whenever the girl speaks, I'll give the 'I'm-not-interested' or 'You-are-not-worthy-enough' face and totally disregard whatever she has said.

I didn't know there were such depth in my facial expressions.




Dear reader, thank you very much to read till this point of this particular entry. But you are so going to smack me, because I have no idea why I wrote all that nonsense above. It cannot even be classified as long-winded, as they were totally IRRELEVANT to what I had wanted to say initially.

My intended main point of this post was to say that,'I had been in a rather bad mood for the past few days.'

There! I said it! Go on, go on! Gimme the DUH face.

As I am exceptionally ugly when I'm down, Idris brought me out for retail therapy.
My uncle's wedding dinner is this coming Saturday, so I need something to wear.

Bought 2 dresses and a jacket.

But guess what? My mood didn't improve.

There are like so many things that I wanna get. Ultra mini skirts, more jackets, accessories, bags, bags, and more bags. I haven't even start on the shoes.

Please let money drop down from the sky. Pretty please?
Or let me dream of 4 digits tonight that'll come tonight. Thank you ah!
I don't need too much la, around 200 will do.


200 hundred-dollar notes I mean.

Oh, and another thing. I have 2 dresses. Same design, different colours. (Yes I couldn't make up my mind of which colour to buy, so we bought both.)
Now I have to freaking decide which one to wear, what shoes to match, what accessories to go with it, and which bag to carry.
Yes I'm that anal.
Maybe I should take some pics and let you guys choose for me.

Bwah.

Next up...

Did you guys read Yanyan's latest entry?

Shocked the hell out of me.

Nah..not the Vo*y issue. It's the fact that she used so little vulgarities.

We were talking via MSN about on the very day that Peter Tan emailed the various companies.

This is the thing that made me boil.

This PT wrote:
'Toilets for disabled persons is a right, not a privilege. A barrier free environment provides people with disabilities a better quality of life by allowing them to participate and be contributing members of society. To deprive people with disabilities these basic amenities is to infringe on their rights and dignity. Whither civil society when selfishness reigns and the needs of people with disabilities are disregarded and ignored?'

Let me recall what I said.

Oh, I said that handicapped toilets or not, having public toilets is and will never ever be a right.
In countries where there's limited resources, people pee everywhere and shit in dug holes.
What public toilets?

As a normal person, lucky for me, I do not even dare to proclaim my rights. The things I can think of that rightfully belong to me is my life and the things I bought with my own money.

Let me put it in the crude way.
As a normal person, the simple thing of having means of transport that provide convenience like cars, buses, MRTs or even elevators, IS A PRIVILEGE. If nobody invented them or we cannot afford them, we can only fucking depend on our legs and walk.

And if wheelchairs weren't invented, unfortunately immobolised people can only stay at home, crawl, or depend on others to carry them. Unless they train themselves to walk with their hands or any other body parts that is.

What rights?

Yanyan's friend, Sihan, a lawyer in training, said that it is only a right if the law states so.

We all can recognise the blue sign on the toilet doors. If they put the word 'ONLY' and people use it, yeah, you'll deserve all the scoldings.

I, myself, don't use the handicapped toilets unless necessary. For me, I just feel awkward. There is no 'can or cannot' use. Just a very subjective 'should' or 'should not use'.

Yanyan is the first person that I know, who will go for the handicapped toilets. It is not something I'll do, but it is not something that is wrong.
For one, if there's a disabled person waiting to use it, I know she'll definitely let the person use first.
If she doesn't, I'll personally yank (I nearly spelled wank) her hair out of every single follicle.

Think about this:
Signs in buses and MRTs says, 'PLEASE give this seat to blah blah blah blah.'
It's not 'This seat is for the elderly, pregnant ladies, blah blah blah. If you are not anyone of them, you'll be fined $500 or jailed'

Get what I mean? It's a morals and values thingy. Nothing about rights.

Seriously, if all the less fortunates think in a way that things like handicapped toilets are their rights, I will definitely think twice about donating to the charities.
Take it that I'm petty or whatsoever. It doesn't feel good to be taken for granted.

Enough of things that pissed me off when I am already feeling pissy.

On a different note, Weili's hamster is such a poor thing.

My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
I was so dulan with my hamster
Let's go sing song! says:
Why? Cos it always fall backwards?
My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
I FLICKED it with my index finger
My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
then it squeaked
My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
and went to lie down
My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
then now not moving
My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
die le not
Weili is very du lan at his hamster. How magnanimous right? says:
test if it's breathing?
My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
yes la
Weili is very du lan at his hamster. How magnanimous right? says:
put a tissue paper at the nostrils
Weili is very du lan at his hamster. How magnanimous right? says:
see if it moves
My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
-__-
My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
the mouth is twitching
Weili is very du lan at his hamster. How magnanimous right? says:
maybe tio stroke

My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
hen hao xiao
My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
i flick damn hard
Weili is very du lan at his hamster. How magnanimous right? says:
why u flick it!
Weili is very du lan at his hamster. How magnanimous right? says:
it's a hamster
Weili is very du lan at his hamster. How magnanimous right? says:
not pi sai!
My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
du lan
My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
i think he's in shock
Weili is very du lan at his hamster. How magnanimous right? says:
told u kenna stroke liao

My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
he lie down on his back
My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
then open his eyes
Weili is very du lan at his hamster. How magnanimous right? says:
ban shen bu shui
My towel slipped off along the corridoor and I was STARK NAKED for 4 seconds. says:
die liao
Weili is very du lan at his hamster. How magnanimous right? says:
must sit wheel chair liao


Poor hamster with a twitching mouth.

AH.
I'm still not very cheery.
Think I need a dose of Abbie...

Ciao.

7 Comments:

Blogger snn said...

my school is neighbour-neighbour with Chung Cheng.
white uniform, right?

12:37 PM

 
Blogger Jes - Dying Inside.. said...

hahaha! how's the hamster liao??
hai... poor thingy! but damn funny!! hahaha!

11:42 PM

 
Blogger Mizz said...

I think your example and rationale is one of the most sensible compared to others. I guess it's a personal vendetta with these issues as disguises.

You're right. It's a 'should or should not' issue. The govt should put a sign outside the handicapped toilet just like those in the trains. Then there'd be less unhappiness.

12:27 AM

 
Blogger iceoaks said...

I dunno if it's freaky or not, but i thought of the Please n Fine $500 also, n the entry was posted on the same day as well... N this is the 1st time i'm visiting ur blog so rest assured i'm not 'lifting' ideas... Anyways, nice to meet u!

12:58 PM

 
Blogger Star brand Can Food said...

hahaah e hamster conver is so damn funnyXD

2:04 AM

 
Blogger flying quill said...

hmm, i quite agree with your 'rights and privs' part

my disclipine master put up posters telling us to watch the show chicken little, and when nobody ordered tickets (walau, fifty bucks leh!), the form teacher told us the DM will come and flay us.

not reali right/privilege, more like choice/forced. waaaaa

can help me pls....? how to smartmouth him.....

10:31 PM

 
Blogger meibin said...

HEH. can update on the hamster? concern for it. LOL

12:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home