Saturday, October 29, 2005

Abbie The Antidote

Who can actually be unhappy when there is Abbie?

Who can resist it, when one says, 'Hello, baby darling!', and she gives a big beautiful smile?

Abbie loves to play with my bangles.



This is the chair she sits in when she eats. You know the kind which looks like a normal square stool, but when you turn it, I think 90 degrees, it becomes a baby chair?
Very old school!
I sat in that very same chair when I was her age. See the scotch tapes?
Very durable. Good buy, must buy.. I wonder if they are still selling it.



Then she throws them away, and finds it very amusing.







A while later, she got bored...



A while later after she got bored, she got stressed...and started squeezing her face.

So the doting Ah Yi picked the bangles up for her..



YEAH!!!
I thought her this action last week, I think. She kept laughing when she saw me do it, and picked it up in an instant! So clever.
She had been doing it since then. *Smug*













Madam Mok, somehow this picture looks like me when I was a baby..
You think?
How ah? People are saying that we look alike. Now Abbie looks like me too...

WO MEN DOU SHI DA MEI NU!!!



Guess what happened?
She threw them away again. -______-!!

I placed her on the floor, so she can go find the bangles by herself.

She found the brown one but threw it under her play pen.
I took it out for her.



THEN THE NAUGHTY BABY SLOT IT UNDER THE PLAY PEN AND STARED AT IT.
*Pukes blood*



No more.
Couldn't find it.



She came to me and tapped ('PIAK' to be exact) my leg.
I gave a loud 'AIYO!'.
And she giggled.



:
:
:

SHE PIAK AGAIN!
So I exclaimed 'AIYO!' one more time.



Even happier.

---____________________---!

Another activity that Abbie loves, is to rummage my bag.
She took out the packet of tissue, and dropped it onto the floor.

First offence, so must give chance. Somemore she so cute.
Thus I picked it up and merely said sternly, 'No,no. Cannot throw.'

She looked at me, took the tissue, and DROPPED IT AGAIN.
'NO!'
She turned to face me, clapped her hand (Yes she knows how to clap), LAUGHED.
What to do? I laughed with her lor..

I picked the tissue up one more time. No surprise, she threw it away.
Third offence. No more chances.
'Ah Yi said you cannot throw. Why you throw?'

She stared at me, closed her eyes, and leaned her head towards my chest.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

'Sayang, sayang. Next time Ah Yi bring ten packets of tissue let you throw, ok?'

Sorry Madam Mok, as you can see, it is inevitable but to spoil your daughter.



***

Had dinner with Idris and his friend, V.

3 of us, but look at the amount of food we ordered.

We, or rather, THEY finished up EVERYTHING.

Ridiculous.

V is 55kg, while my boyfriend is 59kg.

Where did all the food go?!?!





***


In case some of you don't know, my friends and I love to whack, smack and slap people.



Weili has his red slipper to do the job.



Yanyan, the smelly cheapo, uses a brinjal from Auntie Lucy. (N-T-U-C)
(This is easily the ugliest photo of a person I have ever seen.)

For me, of course I cannot lose out.
I got myself...



A BIG-ASS BODY BRUSH!

Daiso. $2.

Who dares to bully me?!




Shuyin is a happy girl!

4 Comments:

Blogger lalalabom said...

Did anyone notice that Abbie cut her hair?!?!

5:10 PM

 
Blogger .-*jaN3*-. said...

yep. but i think she looks cuter with her hair longer. hahas. =)

9:00 PM

 
Blogger Jes - Dying Inside.. said...

my god...
i've never seen xiaxue like this before.

wei.. u spoilt her image leh.
she quite pretty de den u put this pic!

her haircut make her look very cute!hehe!!

10:43 PM

 
Blogger she-ler said...

Yeah,sure XX do look wierd. wonder if she put on make-up

9:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home