Saturday, September 03, 2005

Whose Birthday is it?





















It's FEIFEI'S!!!



Happy 23rd!!!






(He's 33 actually, but he insisted that he's 23rd. People birthday la, must give face. If not, I'm dead meat, literally, if he pounces on me...)




HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY, FEI FEI!!!




Wo men shi yong yuan de S.H.E!!

Ni shi Selina, wo shi Hebe, Abbie shi Ella!

Da jia hao! WO MEN SHI ASS EDGE EEEE NU PENG YOU!!!

*peace signs*

I'm a very good cousin, ain't I?

Happy Birthday!!

And I'll TRASH you in mahjong!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mine Host said...

Gosh, Better I make appointment with optician, I am seeing double. This post seems to be up twice!

11:57 PM

 
Blogger lalalabom said...

ya..hehe
Paiseh..technical glitch.
My bad..

12:05 AM

 
Blogger chinesetycoon said...

i thot he look 43

2:35 PM

 
Blogger Miko will be born in 3yrs time.. :P said...

he look very hugable.. :P

9:33 AM

 
Blogger she-ler said...

Lol

1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home