Friday, September 30, 2005

Today is a special day!

Simply because I've got pretty nails!

Tada!


Nice? Done by yours truly leh!












Of course I'm not so narcissistic to declare a special day 'cos of my nails. I just wanna hao lian!

Anyway...

Today's a very special day, because







IT'S THE LUNAR BIRTHDAY OF MY DARLING ABIGAIL!!!
(Is there an official term for birthdays on the lunar calendar?)





What did I do?
Definitely is to make my little pricess happy!

Nothing beats having someone to play with her.




New clothes from Grandpa(my uncle)!


Die die also must take a pic with her and my nails..





She was biting this 'O' shape from the rubber mat, and she decided she wanted to go somewhere else. So, she held on to it with her mouth and crawled away. I was laughing like mad when I saw this. My favorite pic of the batch!








Isn't she cute?!
She wanna eat, but it's cold, and she wanna eat again.
Abbie loves ice-cream!

Time for bed!
Or maybe not.


Where are my presents?


Where are my presents?


(Frown)Where are my presents?


Abbie: WHERE ARE MY PRESENTS?!?!
Ah Yi: OEI! WHERE ARE HER PRESENTS?!?!


Aiya! Joking one la! I'm a baby..I dunno what are presents...


Hee.


Heehee.


Abbie: =P
Ah Yi: =P


HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY!!!



Happy Birthday my Darling Baby..

7 Comments:

Blogger ][u| 3e said...

The last photo looks great. U look so motherly ^.~

4:28 PM

 
Blogger jingyi said...

abbie's gorgeous!

4:39 PM

 
Blogger shersky mimi said...

I like the pic with her biting the o shape thingy.. hehe...

10:04 PM

 
Blogger nana_panda said...

awwies!! baby so cute!!! ^_________^

hurray!

9:33 AM

 
Blogger she-ler said...

Abby is uber uber cute.Such a sweetie pie!

4:11 PM

 
Blogger she-ler said...

Abbie*

4:12 PM

 
Blogger she-ler said...

Abbie*

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home