Friday, September 02, 2005

Could Abigail Be A Prodigy?

At a young age of 10 months, Abbie already knows how to count.


One, two, three, four, five, six...


Seven, eight, nine, ten!


Eleven, twelve, thirteen... Wah SHIOK! So much!


Hmmm, according to my calculation, NayNay Gnehz, you owe me 17 packets of Huggies Diapers, L size.


Where are my diapers?


OEI! Very long already. Give me back my diapers leh!


Don't have?!?! You bluffing right? Gimme back la!


EH YOU! NAYNAY GNEHZ! WHERE ARE MY DIAPERS? QIAN NIAO PIAN HUAN NIAO PIAN!!!


Don't like that la..My diapers where?


Where are my diapers...*trails off*


Sian..no diapers to wear...

Mama and Papa earn money very hard leh...Now still have to spend extra money to buy diapers..How?

Ah Yi, "Baby is such a sweety, so considerate! Don't be sad ok, Ah Yi knows you are a good girl, and I've got good news for you!"

DENG DENG DENG DENG!!

Check this out!

3rd price leh! That's equivalent to 5 tins of milk powder!

Ah Yi is so proud of you!

*Hugs*

*Abbie ain't calculating la, she was trying to sing along and clap to the song 'If you're happy and you know..' (What's the exact title?)

**I've put the tagboard back up 'cos my cousin likes to see people praising Abbie. So yar..Let me wear my shield and you all can tag ahead. Unsightly tags will be deleted.

9 Comments:

Blogger lalalabom said...

Did anyone notice that NayNay Gnehz is the reverse of Cheng Yanyan?!?!

NehNehNeh!

3:55 AM

 
Blogger Kierra said...

Actually, I didn't notice it at all. Corny lah you!!!

Abbie, Abbie is so cute lor. As I said before, I bumped into your cousin once with Abbie. Haha... Didn't know how to call out.

4:43 PM

 
Blogger ms.bulat said...

: P hiehie** i always read ur blog b-cause of abbieee~~!! so KIUUTEEE-oh!!*pinchhh** sumore win 3rd ya?^^ congratulations!!!!

5:38 PM

 
Blogger Mine Host said...

Too many Abbie peektures, I fear I shall fall in love!

9:24 PM

 
Blogger chinesetycoon said...

saw you & aby & ah kong at suntec IT show yesterday 6.30pm

11:18 AM

 
Blogger yan said...

hi Shuyin,

Meiyan here, anyway, yah heard that you asked about my dad thru anqi.was quite touched that you actually asked. thanx anyway for ya concern. he is fine now. yah, take care and abbie is really cute.

rgds,
meiyan

6:53 PM

 
Blogger lalalabom said...

ABBIE VERY CUTE HOR?!?!
*SWOONS*

Aiyo..chinesetycoon.. very sia suay leh..I'm like a clown when Abbie's around.. machiam some deranged woman..

10:49 PM

 
Blogger chinesetycoon said...

not really le, you look like a elegant tai tai , relax & laughing happily. the ah kong look more deranged ^_^

actually i was behind 3 of you at the escalator, i notice a baby staring at me, and i thot she look familiar. Then I notice you, i was like "ohhhh no wonder this baby look familiar"

you look better in person, especially yr mole, much bigger & impressive, machiam a raisin. Not bad, quite chio \(^0^)/

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Yours Potatoly said...

AHAHAHAHAHA.

Impressive raisin!!

PU TAO GAN!!!

XIAO JIAO HUAI!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

TSY.

The praises you receive get more and more unique.

12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home