Sunday, August 28, 2005

Today is Sunday.

Mr Eugene Lau wu gui lost his handphone.

Since he was my old flame back in primary school, I shall help him announce this, though I doubt many of his friends read my blog.

No choice la, putting notices on Yanyan's blog must pay money one leh.
Jiang jiu, jiang jiu dian ba.
No fish, prawns also can la.
Oops, I mean heh bi.

The thick-skinned man said since he's my friend, and Yanyan's my friend, it should be free of charge.
I tell you..

CANNOT.

If it's really so, wouldn't I be very busy?
Wait St*v*n Lim wanna be my friend how? I don't have much eyebrow for him to pluck.
MAI LA.

Anyway, if you are his friend, please kindly send him an sms or give him a call.
That dunno-drink-what-brand-of-milk-and-become-so-tall LAULAU left his handphone in a cab.

It seems like alot of people lost their mobiles by leaving them in cabs.
If anyone of you decides to leave your mobile in a cab on any day, please give me a call or leave a message, I'll ask my dad to go fetch you, and you leave your handphone in his cab, ok?
I'll ask him to give you a discount.

*grins innocently*

***

Mr Kenny Sia, CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE YOUR BLOGSKIN?!

For a moment, I thought you are Calvin Klein's spokesperson.
And then, I thought you were some paedophile who likes to see little girl in swimsuit sliding down a slide.

AND THEN THAT IRRITATING TECHNO/TRANCE MUSIC, WHICH IS RINGING IN MY HEAD NOW!

I think everyone got your point.

Please change back, before Yanyan starts singing it in my face.

Thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home