Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'm sorry...

Sorry to all the popiah sellers in the world who make nice po piahs.

In the past, I had underestimated your culinary skills in making delicious po piahs.

I though it was easy peasy chicken feet, 'cos I've made nice ones myself.

I was SO WRONG.

I ATE THE MOST HORRIBBLE TASTING POPIAH IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD TODAY.
IT WAS SO HORRIBLE, THAT I RATHER LICK YANYAN'S UNWASHED 'CHICKEN FILLETS'.

Err..I take back the last statement.

The slices turnips were so coarse. If they were to be made into sheets, they can be used to sand the jackfruits smooth.

One whole popiah was cut into 4 parts. Out of the 4, only one has the sweet sauce, and one is full of peanuts with no turnip.

All lousy popiahs shall be sent to heaven.

Because I'm going to hell.

*Bows apologetically to all pro popiah makers*

1 Comments:

Blogger Kierra said...

I tried making po piahs before. It turned out so bad till today, my bro still laughs at me.

Fyi, the last po piah I made was at 10 years ago.

Swish...

11:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home