Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I know...

I know I have many, many flaws.

From some feedback I have gotten from this blog...


1) I know I have a very bad sense of humour.

Maybe the problem lies in my linguistic skills, thus I shall not try to joke using words anymore.

Let the pictures speak the thousand words.

I'm going to make stupid faces instead.





Funny?

I'm trying, really.



2) I know I look unkempt.



Yanyan says everyone looks unkempt when they have black, permed hair. Thus, I should die, I mean dye my hair.

But..but..I like my hair permed because previously it's so fine that it looks limp. I don't want to dye it either. I waited so long for it to be this length entirely in its natural colour...

How about if I cover my face?



Better?



3) I know my breasts, or lack thereof, are very unbearable to look at.

I couldn't help it cos I really ran out of toilet paper and am too poor to replenish them.



Out of desperation, I've decided to go for surgery.

Before



Flat like an airport runway.

So, I went to seek help at the infamous CHENGYANYANPHOTOSHOP COSMETIC SURGERY CLINIC.

After



WAH SEH!! BO BA!!!

Now my nenes are bigger then Wanyi's!



Teeheehee!

Lalalalalala

BOM!(Leaned forward too much and toppled over due to the too heavy front)


*climbs back up*



Since I'm so SINCERE about making ALL of my readers happy, please pity me and do me a favour, can?

PLEASE VOTE FOR ABBIE AT THIS WEBSITE!!!

At the website, you can
- click on Abigail's picture to email, or
- copy the email add (cutestkid@tangerined.com) and put subject as 'Abigale'. (Spelling mistake on organiser's side).

Thank you thank you!

There are so many cute little babies...but Abbie is my little baby darling!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Voted

2:03 PM

 
Blogger Brad said...

boobs are over-rated. Remember:
"Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got."
- Sophia Loren.

2:56 AM

 
Blogger cheneille said...

hehehehe the pics are damn funny sial!

btw, u know the saying "i'm fat. you're ugly. i can lose weight." ??

well maybe u can use "i'm flat. you're ugly. i can do breast implants!"

dont bother about those ding dongs la.... i think you are very beautiful. =)

2:17 PM

 
Blogger cheneille said...

aiks forgot to say something... abbie got good genes izzit? coz her ah yi is very cute as well. =D show family pics lah!! then can see all the good-looking people!

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Jaschocolate said...

Dont worry.. Abigail is so cute, so confirm will vote for her.. u no need to sacrifice till upgrade your breasts...

1:39 AM

 
Blogger littleprincess1994christ said...

Shuyin in the contest Abigail's voting email name is spelled wrongly. Must change later never win. THe name is Abigale instead of Abigail.

10:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home