Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Day of my life.

I woke up at 12nn today.
Figuring that I'll be late for my date with Idris (we are suppose to meet at anytime between 1300 to 1700), I quickly went to bathe.
Since my house is using the central heating system, I had to bathe with not-hot-at-all water. Grrrrr..
Took some time to decide what to wear: black tank top with denim peddle-pushers, a black sequin sash, 1 black plastic bangle, 2 black rubber bangles, black leather Guess watch, beady choker with rose and my magenta strawbag. Oh, not to forget my shocking pink lace-up sandals. After I was all dressed up, Idris called and said he could only book out at 1530.
BAH! Made me rush for nothing.
SSSSSlllllllooooooowwwwwwllllllllyyyyy put on my make-up and still had the time to chit chat with Wanyi via MSN about the brands and sizes of teats mothers should get for their babies. I realised that I am quite well informed about all these all thanks to Abbie. =P
Left house at 1500. Missed my bus and had to wait for 20 minutes for the bus to come.
Very irritating.
Alighted at Queenstown and transfered to the MRT towards Boon Lay.
I was enjoying looking at the scorching sun, giving me the valid reason to wear my gigantic shades, while seated in the air-conditioned cabin, IT POURED.
Idris was already waiting at the Interchange, which totally defeated the purpose of me to 'pick him up'. =_=!
We decided to catch xXx2 at 1705. Just because of that short little five minutes after five, we had to pay an extra of $1.50. $9.50 on weekends and PH...the ticket prices are getting horrendous.
Saw Yanyan's friend, Huifen. First thing she said when she saw her was to ask about his *eh-hem* size. THANKS AH, WENDY CHENG YAN YAN.
The movie was pretty good. I LOVE SAMUEL L JACKSON.
We had Billy Bomber's for dinner. I can never finish their food. The servings are GIGANTOUS..
Met Metta, my choir senior. Haven't see her for a long long time. Time to ask Ah Niao to organise a gathering...
Took the bus home after that since Idris is using the bus concession. My initial plan was to go meet Yanyan but I was kind of tired.
We watched the news from TV Mobile. Dr Wee Kim Wee passed away. *sobs* I quite liked him.
I think I'll get a lot of verbal slaps from the bitches (yy and wy) because of this post. They dislike blogs that addresses daily mundane activities, ie. wake up, brush teeth, eat, watch TV, sex (maybe not), sleep, etc.

But who cares?!?! IT'S MY BLOG! (omg..so cliche)

Thus, here I am, lying on my bed, typing on my laptop, about this day of my life of
how I woke up at 12nn today.
Figuring that I'll be late for my date with Idris (we are suppose to meet at anytime between 1300 to 1700), I quickly went to bathe.
Since my house is using the central heating system, I had to bathe with not-hot-at-all water. Grrrrr..
Took some time to decide what to wear: black tank top with denim peddle-pushers, a black sequin sash, 1 black plastic bangle, 2 black rubber bangles, black leather Guess watch, beady choker with rose and my magenta strawbag. Oh, not to forget my shocking pink lace-up sandals. After I was all dressed up, Idris called and said he could only book out at 1530.
BAH! Made me rush for nothing.
SSSSSlllllllooooooowwwwwwllllllllyyyyy put on my make-up and still had the time to chit chat with Wanyi via MSN about the brands and sizes of teats mothers should get for their babies. I realised that I am quite well informed about all these all thanks to Abbie. =P
Left house at 1500. Missed my bus and had to wait for 20 minutes for the bus to come. Very irritating.
Alighted at Queenstown and transfered to the MRT towards Boon Lay.
I was enjoying looking at the scorching sun, giving me the valid reason to wear my gigantic shades, while seated in the air-conditioned cabin, IT POURED.
Idris was already waiting at the Interchange, which totally defeated the purpose
of me to 'pick him up'. =_=!
We decided to catch xXx2 at 1705. Just because of that short little five minutes after five, we had to pay an extra of $1.50. $9.50 on weekends and PH...the ticket prices are getting horrendous.
Saw Yanyan's friend, Huifen. First thing she said when she saw her was to ask about his *eh-hem* size. THANKS AH, WENDY CHENG YAN YAN.
The movie was pretty good. I LOVE SAMUEL L JACKSON.
We had Billy Bomber's for dinner. I can never finish their food. The servings are GIGANTOUS..
Met Metta, my choir senior. Haven't see her for a long long time. Time to ask Ah Niao to organise a gathering...
Took the bus home after that since Idris is using the bus concession. My initial plan was to go meet Yanyan but I was kind of tired.
We watched the news from TV Mobile. Dr Wee Kim Wee passed away. *sobs* I quite liked him.

I think I'll get a lot of verbal slaps from the bitches (yy and wy) because of this post. They dislike blogs that addresses daily mundane activities, ie. wake up, brush teeth, eat, watch TV, sex (maybe not), sleep, etc.

But who cares?!?! IT'S MY BLOG! (omg..so cliche)

Thus, here I am, lying on my bed, typing on my laptop, about this day of my life of
how I woke up at 12nn today.
Figuring that I'll be late for my date with Idris (we are suppose to meet at anytime between 1300 to 1700), I quickly went to bathe.
Since my house is using the central heating system, I had to bathe with not-hot- at-all water. Grrrrr....
Took some time to decide what to wear: black tank top with denim peddle-pushers, a black sequin sash, 1 black plastic bangle, 2 black rubber bangles, black leather Guess watch, beady choker with rose...

This is the song that never ends.It goes on and on my friends.Someone started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because
This is the song that never ends.It goes on and on my friends.Someone started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because
This is the song that never ends.It goes on and on my friends.Someone started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because
tralalalalalalalalalalalalalala

2 Comments:

Blogger Yours Potatoly said...

If you are going to blog like this, you jolly well DON'T blog. YOU UNDERSTAND?

6:08 PM

 
Blogger lalalabom said...

WHAT?!?! This is my blog. I blog what I like! Hurhurhurhurhur..
Yanyan kena cheated and read into the 2nd part. What about you? I don't think you are as cock as she is.

9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home