Monday, April 18, 2005

xiao jie, wo ke yi gen ni zuo peng you ma?

That is like so PASSE la!

That day I was on the bus on my way to meet my boyfriend.

You know how you can always sense that someone is looking at you?
I got that feeling once I got on the bus.

So, while I was busy sms-ing my party invitations, this guy, tapped on my shoulder.

GUY: Hi, I'm badabadaicanthearasinglethinghewasmumblingabout.

ME: HUH?!?!

GUY: (proceeds to show me a piece of paper with a name and a number) Hi, I'm SIM TA TOOT. Can I make friends with you?
*I don't know the name la. He was still mumbling. I only remembered seeing a 'SIM' on that piece of paper.

ME: (disgusted look) NO..You are so old.

I went back to my mobile.

Yanyan said I was rude although she was laughing.

I'm not rude what.
As a matter of fact, he IS old for me. Judging from his looks, I bet he is in his thirties although his pick-up lines showed otherwise.

Putting his almost-non-existent eligibility aside, eheh, guys out there, do you all still pick-up girls like that?

Unless the guy really drop dead gorgeous, I seriously don't think anyone will want to 'make friends' with a guy who shoots that crap out of his mouth. And if the guy is that good-looking, he don't even need to pick girls up.
Thus, I think this 'technique' is a guarantee chop, 100%, marked with a big fat marker: FAIL.

SHEN ME NIAN DAI LIAO?!?!

By the way, I prefer people who likes to chew my black plastic beads better.



Even better if you wear a bright orange head band with matching bangles AND the correct height.

4 Comments:

Blogger princessdominique said...

I hate pick up lines. And that is a cute picture!

10:39 AM

 
Blogger chinesetycoon said...

hahaha really beri rude le. Althot his look & pickup lines cannot make it, also must give face mah.

It take balls to walk up and approach gals, althot the way he do it is sec school standard, can just say ok, and throw away number later mah ^_^

6:08 PM

 
Blogger Bubblemunche said...

Totally irrelevant, but....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Hope I finally got it right this time ;)

12:34 AM

 
Blogger lalalabom said...

princessdominique: I hate it too. I bet you get tonnes of them.. =)

chinesetycoon: really ah? He got me at the wrong moment la. I was busy leh.
What if he sees me at the bus stop again? Better not give him any hopes..

bubble: CONGRATULATIONS!! You got it this time.
Thank you thank you.

1:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home