Wednesday, April 20, 2005

What I did on my birthday...

1.去給我姑媽上香

2.Abbie, Abbie & Abbie.



I looked as if I've receding hairline. MY FOREHEAD IS SO LUOHAN-ISH.
But that's not the point.
Abbie!! koochikoochikooooooooooo!!

3.Angbaos from my uncle. He insisted that he should give me $21 since it's my 21st birthday. During my primary school days, he told me that if I achieved the 1st position, I'll get $1; $2 for the second place.
Thus, he encouraged me to get the last position. =_=!

Anyway, he gave me an angbao with $21, THE REAL ANGBAO (just like I'll always receive another present together with $2..) and a 3rd angbao on the behalf on my late aunt.

I can't bear to use the money in the 3rd angbao..



Seldom see these notes nowadays..

4.Treat from Idris.

5.Photo whoring..

I realized that since I'm no longer a minor, it seems wrong to act cute anymore..

So..I took LOADS OF THEM to get them over and done with.
If anyone has a weak stomach..better don't scroll down.















For those who hates me..please don't scold me ok?



拜托!拜托!




I really wonder how the young girls do it. Especially the Japanese.
My facial muscles got so tired of doing those expressions that they started having spasms.


*twitch twitch*


Last but not least, must act chio abit..

TADA!!!




The End

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala...

7 Comments:

Blogger Bubblemunche said...

Wah lau! V-sign poses galore! But why no Xu Chun Mei poses leh?

11:58 AM

 
Blogger lalalabom said...

You ah! I had the huuch that you'll post 1st. Xu Chunmei is outdated.
Ru Hua is DA ONE.
But she's very hard to imitate..stocking+makeup. =_=!

2:28 AM

 
Blogger Brad said...

You. Are. A. Hottie!

3:27 AM

 
Blogger princessdominique said...

I love your blog. I keep saying that but no responses.

10:18 AM

 
Blogger Joe-Ann said...

Abby very cute! but she looked so dao in that pic~

12:02 PM

 
Blogger Yours Potatoly said...

ni de lian hen you..

1:01 PM

 
Blogger lalalabom said...

kosmo: Thanks!

princessdominique: Thanks alot! Sorry about the not responding.

princesse*: She was sleepy when I took the photo. Dao like the aunt.

danene: ya lor..ke shi you de hen mei ma.

2:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home