Friday, April 08, 2005

My Wishlist!

My birthday is coming!!

Finally is my turn man.

Here's my wishlist. Don't worry, it's not as scary as Wanyi's.

I LOVE PRESENTS!!

Ehehehe you you you! bu yao gen wo jia jia, better buy me something ah.

MY WISHLIST
(in no order of preferences)

1. Ticket to The Sound Of Music.



I so wanna goooooo!!!
But this is kind of difficult. Because you gotta buy both yours and my share. I don't want to go alone. No preference on the seats as long as the view is unobstructed. Any date is fine too.

Awwwwwwww.. Musicals.

2. A GUESS Watch


Not this lar..
I saw something similar to this but they come in black and pink. Silver rims, together with little diamontes.


Love that charm.

Actually, many designs caught my eye. Choose for me can?
Keyword: BIG.

3. LeSportsac REMIX


LeSportsac Spin.


LeSportsac Large Studio
I like both.
Hate it when this happens.

4. Espadrilles.



I especially love Espadrilles wedges with laces up. But the thing is, I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANY IN SINGAPORE.
PLEASE PLEASE GET THIS FOR ME IF YOU KNOW WHERE. Or at least tell me where.

No.1, 2 and 3 are around $150-200. Unless you are loaded, SHARE hor. Don't spend too much.

I don't mind having 10 pairs of espadrilles.

If you don't wanna get me any of the above, there are things that I'll definitely like.

- Shoes.
I'm a size 8, or 38.
I'm a shoe-maniac.

- Bags
The more the merrier. I like big big ones.

- Books
Abit tricky. Check with me if i've already read them.

- Accessories
Keyword: Chunky
No earrings though. Stupid keloids.

No soft toys for me please. I don't like.

If you still don't know what to get, vouchers will be fine. Angpows too.
If not, don't buy for me.
BUY FOR ABBIE. She's going 6 months.

OHOH! I think I want A SEWING MACHINE.

XIEXIEGEWEI.

7 Comments:

Blogger Yours Potatoly said...

My wishlist is not scary ok.

Say me somemore I don't buy present for you.

Eh as I'm typing this I smell yummy food. Dunno what's that smell though.

I got so many earrings and soft toys. Thought I could dump them with you. But you don't like.

I love shoes and bags too!! To date I got like 50 pairs and more than 70 bags. Weeoooweet.

I sound like I'm blogging here.

I don't feel like giving any of the things you mentioned leh.. cos I know sure got people give you one..

I give you the 'thing' we chose for Ah Nat yao bu yao? Then we can sorority sistas again.. we have the same nene..

Poofylicious.

5:39 PM

 
Blogger lalalabom said...

ni bu hui qu si.
I don't want your things ah..so shu nu. doesn't match your personality at all.
PI ZHE YANG PI DE LANG.
the nene must go find leh. then we can dance around it.
HOMBALEBALEBALEHOMBALEBALE

12:01 AM

 
Blogger Bubblemunche said...

Wah lau, youngsters nowadays have expensive taste! When I was your age, my ma buy me a He-Man toy I happy already :D!

2:15 PM

 
Blogger ah_mah said...

anything u want frm australia as present??

7:13 PM

 
Blogger Yours Potatoly said...

Bubbley: Erm.. just curious, but..

You're still playing He-Man toys at our age? That is.. 21 yrs old?

No wonder you so easily happy!

*coughs kiddyboy cough*

10:59 PM

 
Blogger Bubblemunche said...

Wanyi: I'm happily in denial of my age :) And oh! I still collect toys! Goodness....

11:25 AM

 
Blogger lalalabom said...

ah mah: can help me see if got those kind of shoes? If it's ex, i pay half?

bubble: you very laokokkok leh..
I buy you barbie doll when it's your birthday, want?
Are you getting me anything?

5:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home