Saturday, April 16, 2005

I want to grow taller too..

June just told me via MSN that she grew taller.

SO UNFAIR!! She was like 168 when we were in poly, AND SHE CAN STILL GROW TALLER!!!

I know there's this surgery whereby the surgeon will insert screws or some clamp-like gadgets between the bones to make the legs longer, but that sounds VERY PAINFUL.


There's a kind of breast enhancement surgery, in which they inject fats obtained from another body part into the breast. Do you think it is possible to inject fats into the soles of our feet and make us taller, by two to three centimeters?

But then again, I walk alot. The fats might be burnt off really fast. ohoh I know! I shall build the muscles on my soles. Even if I won't grow taller, at least I have more paddings, thus reducing the stress on my legs when I wear heels, then I can say sayonara to varicose veins!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm mad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bubblemunche said...

I'M LATE!!!!

By a day....

I would love to give you a gift, but I'll need to know where you live, your home address, and your postal code (all of which are the same thing actually). But I guess you wouldn't, so I guess I can save some $$ :)

Happy Belated Birthday :)

2:30 PM

 
Blogger lalalabom said...

bubble: I can always give you Yanyan's or Wanyi's address. =) My birthday is even here yet but thanks!

4:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home