Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I'm so CHILDISH

Eh..How ah?

I've received alot of comments saying I'm childish.

I'M SO TRAUMATISED!!!

I mean I have a kiddish face, kiddish voice. NOW I HAVE A CHILDISH ATTITUDE!!!

I think they all come in a package. Buy 2 get 1 free.

Wait, I have a boyfriend who has a childish face too. Buy 1 get 3 free. This kind of bargain...cannot find man.

Oh my, I might as well go and die.

I feel so bad that I am so childish that I went to:





1) Bang into the wall







2) KIAP (wedge) myself between doors






3) Crash down the stairs






and then I became like this...







WO DE YI KE XIN! MUAH MUAH!
XIAN GEI YI GE REN! MUAH MUAH!!

And I have even flatter breasts.


OH I AM SO CHILDISH!! *squeals*


*Thanks Ruhua for that picture and please don't insult her. I think she's very adorable leh.

**There's someone who kept impersonating me in the tagboard. Thus I'm not replying anymore. If it gets worse, I'll just delete it altogether. Have fun!

14 Comments:

Blogger Bubblemunche said...

Wah lau! Your 'Crash down the stairs' pic damn power ah :D!

I think Ruhua and Xu Chun Mei very pretty leh, keke....

10:06 AM

 
Blogger writ3r said...

lol!!!

those pics make yr post funny... *roflol*

dun worry, you aren't childish... just a little... possessive?

chill, alright? =)

11:39 AM

 
Blogger SleekBlackMercedes said...

ROTF LOL! Funny pics gal! :)

12:21 PM

 
Blogger lalalabom said...

Thank you thank you. *curtsy*

bubble: I'm not amazed leh. Somehow I already know that the two beauties are your 'type'.

Somehow I think those juvenile delinquents in my tagboard are having more fun than me.
Good la, they can entertain you guys while I shake leg and calm myself down from the hysterics I got from reading the tagboard.

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Bubblemunche said...

Muahah! And I still remember your own Xu Chun Mei pic lor, keke....

7:01 PM

 
Blogger ah_mah said...

aiyoh.. u know wat? ur audience oso overflowed to my blog leh.. haha~ too bad i dun hv juicy sex stories to share wif those juvenile delinquence of ur tagboard...

1:16 AM

 
Blogger Brad said...

great pics!!

Bit obvious that the stair pic is just upside down but still funny!

12:56 PM

 
Blogger Jiameei said...

It's upside down? Didn't notice that.
Stumbled upon your blog. Amazing how people can harp on a certain topic.
All the best.

6:17 PM

 
Blogger lalalabom said...

bubble: thanks ah...

ahmah: paiseh la..if u want me to remove the link, just tell me hor..

kosmo: is it?!?! where where where? hehehehehe..

jiameei: yeah it is. apart from the railings, the pony tail supposed to 'drop'. :P play cheat.

10:14 PM

 
Blogger Jinwei said...

walau eh. i think its the same old person talking to him/herself on the tag board just using different aliases. "-.-

y didnt show face? shy is it? haha.

11:25 PM

 
Blogger SuRfNuX said...

hauhauha Ru Hua. She is very adorable. She is so funny and the look she has is really could scare people away that could make the audience laugh.

10:24 PM

 
Blogger luzzio said...

posted at your tag board but was swarmed by flamers -.-

nywho nice pics. wakaka...I like the stairs and wall one.

2:50 AM

 
Blogger oh-jon said...

Personally, I love the "bang into wall" photo.

It conveys a beautiful sense of interrupted urgency.

:)

11:49 AM

 
Blogger TheDevilIsInTheDetails said...

Want to register better domains with better keywords? Want to host the sites better as well? Check out test post!

8:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home